Sony Playstation 4 – Watch Dogs (Ubisoft) – Game videos, reviews, screenshots and more!
This blog post was last time updated on May 28, 2014
All it takes is the swipe of a finger. We connect with friends. We buy the latest gadgets and gear. We find out what’s happening in the world. But with that same simple swipe, we cast an increasingly expansive shadow. With each connection, we leave a digital trail that tracks our every move and milestone, our every like and dislike. And it’s not just people. Today, all major cities are networked. Urban infrastructures are monitored and controlled by complex operating systems.
In Watch_Dogs, this system is called the Central Operating System (CTOS) – and it controls almost every piece of the city’s technology and holds key information on all of the city’s residents.
You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you’ll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you by manipulating everything connected to the city’s network. Access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate a target, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop the enemy…and more.
Use the city of Chicago as your ultimate weapon and exact your own style of revenge.
- DYNAMIC NAVIGATION: Watch_Dogs gives you the ability to not only use the city’s ctOS to your advantage, but the streets as well. In real-world Chicago, cut through one of the buildings or climb to the rooftops to catch your target.
- HACK THE CITY: Control the city’s infrastructure, in real time, with Aiden’s cell phone. Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the city’s CTOS can become your weapon.
- HIGH OCTANE DRIVING: Get behind the wheel of more than 65 vehicles bursting with horsepower to explore the massive city while completing missions. Ubisoft Montreal partnered with Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed studio behind the award-winning Driver series to develop each vehicle with state-of-art physics and handling.
- SEAMLESS MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: Discover a new level of interaction, cooperation and confrontation between players thanks to a brand new multiplayer game system that links the single and multiplayer modes into one seamless experience. That means no menus, no loading screens, just instant open world multiplayer action.
- STAY CONNECTED WITH A NEW WAY TO PLAY: Go beyond the console with a ground-breaking, real-time, companion game. This innovative mobile platform allows players to connect and compete with friends, even when away from the home console. The Watch_Dogs companion game delivers dual-screen gameplay that enables you to play from anywhere, at any time.
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal + Additional work by: Ubisoft Reflections and Ubisoft Romani
Genre: Action-adventure, stealth, open-world action adventure game
Release date: May 27, 2014
Other platforms: PLAYSTATION 3, Xbox 360, PC, Nintendo WiiU, Xbox One
Videos – Gameplay, trailers, demos
Watch Dogs Walkthrough Part 1 – Bottom of the Eighth ! (PS4) (Watch Dogs Gameplay Walkthrough):
WATCH DOGS [GAMEPLAY] [EPIC!] [PS4]:
New Watch Dogs PlayStation 4 screenshots – ps4daily.com
Watch Dogs Images – gamespot.com
Watch Dogs Images – ign.com
Watch Dogs Screenshots for PS4 – videogamer.com
Watch Dogs – hands-on – First impressions from E3 2013 – trustedreviews.com
Watch Dogs PS4 Review: A Brilliant Hack – gameskinny.com
‘Watch Dogs’ Review (PS4): New Dog, New Tricks – forbes.com
Watch Dogs Review (PS4) – playstationlifestyle.net
Watch Dogs review: spook country – polygon.com
Watch Dogs Review – gamespot.com
Watch Dogs PS4 review – GTA: Hacker City – metro.co.uk
Watch Dogs PS4 Review: Points Of Authority – ibtimes.com
Watch Dogs review (PS4): Open-world hacking game a slow starter – digitalspy.co.uk
Watch Dogs review journal #1: Welcome to Chicago – vg247.com
Watch Dogs Review – videogamer.com
Watch Dogs review – trustedreviews.com
Some other interesting articles, videos and more:
Official site – Featuring videos, screenshots, concepts, downloads
Watch Dogs Collector editions – DEDSEC EDITION, VIGILANTE EDITION, UPLAY EXCLUSIVE EDITION, D1 SPECIAL EDITION, CE details..
WATCH DOGS: MULTIPLAYER AND TABLET GAMING INTERVIEW – E3 2013 – Ign.com
Tech Analysis: Watch Dogs on PlayStation 4 – eurogamer.net
Watch Dogs – A Little Help from Aiden’s Friends – blog.ubi.com
Exclusive interview with Watch Dogs creative director: what next-gen connectivity means for you – officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk
Watch Dogs Interview With Developer Graham and AnderZEL – youtube.com
Watch_Dogs Exclusive Developer Interview – Feature – shanethegamer.com
Watch Dogs Comparison – Recreating the E3 2012 Demo on the PS4
More Playstation 4 games:
Click here for list of Playstation 4 games with details.
iHerb coupon code:
This blog doesn’t write itself. You can always support my blog. Best way is to join iherb.com. Not only you will support my site, you’ll also get cheap and great quality health products.
Badlands admin is a huge Bruce Springsteen (obviously) and a music fan from Finland.. Avid coffee drinker. Every blog post requires plenty of coffee. What else…Oh. I wrote a book called “How Bruce Springsteen’s Music Saved My Life: The Story of a Bullied Boy“. It’s available on major eBook stores like Amazon Kindle, Google Play, iTunes…