Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Caspar Babypants Documentary
01-30-2014, 12:37 AM
Caspar Babypants Documentary
Chris shared this on his Facebook page:

Hey peeps!

I am excited to announce a documentary film about Caspar Babypants is currently in production! In order to truly tell this story the film makers need YOU to share your Caspar experiences with them at this email address:

Casparbabypantsdocumentary at gmail.com

If you have a happy tale to tell about how the music has helped you family feel good and sing together and get through some poopy times let them know! They hope to feature as much testimonial from fans as possible so you may end up IN the movie!

(Here’s the disclaimer bit: By sending your materials you grant the producers permission to incorporate them into the Caspar documentary feature film. We will gratefully accept and consider all materials.)

Thanks!!

Support Pusabase & join iHerb - Up to $10.00 from your 1st order with discount coupon via link - Thanks!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Caspar Babypants Documentary
Very interesting indeed!

Although, personally I'd love to see a documentary on PUSA instead. I'm confident there are plenty of fun and exciting stories to be told about that band, from its early days up until present day. That is something I'd pay top dollar to see, hopefully in a 2-disc package with videos and live clips and other goodies as well. I wonder if something like this will be made a reality some day?
Find all posts by this user
06-28-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: Caspar Babypants Documentary
I thought about Cleveland Rocks too. Maybe Crappy Ghost is Scrappy Puppy.. I hope notHeart
Find all posts by this user