Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Caspar Babypants - Torrent!
01-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Caspar Babypants - Torrent!
This is the first Caspar Babypants bootleg I have seen. This was a "dead torrent" when I started the download, but now I'm seeding this 24/7...

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-detai...?id=471458

CASPAR BABYPANTS
October 26, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
Cal Anderson Park (Hilloween)

I heard somewhat recently that Chris Ballew puts out kids records under the name Caspar Babypants, and then found that he plays shows in and around Seattle pretty much a few times a week. They're generally free or very inexpensive and at child-friendly locations like libraries and donut shops. Because these shows are for children and I am childless and in my mid-30s, I had decided to not attend any of the shows. But this one seemed more appropriate, so I went for it. I'm glad I did - it was a bunch of fun. No Presidents songs, but otherwise basically what you might expect of a Chris Ballew solo acoustic show. I think I'll have to go to another, or at the very least go to the acoustic PUSAFEST show in February.

We got there when he was setting up. He took his guitar out of the case and I thought I still had a few minutes at least. I didn't. He took it out of the case and started immediately, so I missed maybe 15-30 seconds of him talking before the "intro" track starts. No music is missing - just him introducing himself.

Sound's pretty good. Samples below.

1. (intro)
2. Stompy The Bear
3. Baby Bear
4. Baby's Getting Up
5. Here Comes The Sun (The Beatles)
6. My Flea Has Dogs
7. All The Fish
8. Sliver (Nirvana)
9. Birthday (The Beatles)
10. Run Baby Run
11. Yes And No
12. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da (The Beatles)
13. Brown And Lonely Worm
14. Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey (The Beatles)

46 minutes, 35 seconds

Zoom H2-->WAV-->Audacity to raise volume and try to reduce bass-->CD Wave for track splitting-->you guys

Support Pusabase & join iHerb - Up to $10.00 from your 1st order with discount coupon via link - Thanks!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Caspar Babypants - Torrent!
thanks I've joined the torrent¬!
Find all posts by this user
10-22-2018, 05:11 PM
RE: Caspar Babypants - Torrent!
Ok, I have joined the torrent too. jasa penerjemah tersumpah
Find all posts by this user