Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Long Does Cream Cheese Last Unopened?
02-13-2018, 05:44 PM
How Long Does Cream Cheese Last Unopened?
Buying extra cubes or tubes of cream cheese then forget them, that I thing is everybody problems, right?
Most of us having our own favorite cream cheese brand, so when there is a discount on that product, we go crazy buying on huge amount without thinking further like there is no tomorrow. Yeah, a little exaggeration won’t hurt right?
That is what am doing with YUMMY Cream Cheese Light. Am so in love with the texture and just can’t start my day without it. So be it!
The problem is that sometimes when opening the fridge, I found the product in a perfectly good shape, unopened but then checking the expiry date to only found out that it already passed a day. But then I read somewhere about a technology on the packaging and the advanced standard of food produce that being applied on it make it possible for the product to be still edible maximum a month after the expiry date.
The you can not directly trust anything you read! Still use your instinct to check the quality of the product. If there are no problems with the texture, smell and taste, that the product is still in a perfectly good shape!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply