Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PUSAfest 2014
11-07-2013, 06:12 AM
PUSAfest 2014
"YES.

Here’s the poop:

FRIDAY FEB 14: Crystal Ballroom Portland, Or. (all ages)

SATURDAY FEB 15: Showbox at the Market, Seattle, WA (all ages)

SUNDAY FEB 16: Triple Door Seattle, WA (all ages) ATTENTION: this is an all-acoustic “evening with PUSA”. I don’t know why we’ve never done this before, because we are pretty good at it.

so there you have it. Fri and Sat we’ll have our friends You Scream I Scream opening, and one other group that I will tell you about soon. NO support on Sunday.

ONSALE FRIDAY….I’ll get you some “hot” links on the day!

Don’t say I never tell you stuff. I’m telling you stuff. But. You can’t do a thing about it till FRIDAY NOV 8, when these go onsale. At noon PST."

http://www.presidentsrock.com/2013/11/be...ng-to-you/

Support Pusabase & join iHerb - Up to $10.00 from your 1st order with discount coupon via link - Thanks!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 07:54 AM
RE: PUSAfest 2014
undoubtedly the highlight of any pusa fan , love to see a live dvd/cd combo of the show easy way to make a new cd without writing new songs as an international fan and collector and someone who can't make it i would love to see something like that ,,,,, would also be a great time to debut a new album that they have been working on , if your unsure on who "i scream you scream" are here is a link to check them out http://youscreamiscream.bandcamp.com/

loving all things pusa since 1995
11-13-2013, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2013 01:16 PM by Gier-head.)
Just checked with the wife. We might go again ( PUSAfest 2013 was our first ) if everything works out. Just got to clear it through my workplace. Get concert tix. Plane tix. Hotel. Etc. But it's so worth it.

12-26-13 UPDATE: Plane tix bought. Concert tix bought ( Saturday at the Showbox, Sunday 10pm show at the Triple Door ). Didn't realize there was gonna be a second show Sunday nite until I read the 12-22 post below. Worked out great for us since we got Community Table #6 ( seats 2 ) which is right at the stage.

"I like stuff. Other stuff, not as much", Jason Finn
Find all posts by this user
12-22-2013, 06:43 PM
We’re so excited to be doing our first ever “acoustic evening with PUSA”. Did we mention that already? EXCITED! And so are some of you, since almost all the tickets are gone…SOOOO we’ve added a second show, later on the same damn night! Doors for this one will be at 9:30, set time 10:00. The early show is of course all ages, but this second one is twenty one plus, because that’s how we roll late evening-style.

tickets are here.

EXCITED

also, remember we’re still continuing to tell you about our BRAND NEW ALBUM that’s coming out then. Order it here through our fancy PLEDGEMUSIC CAMPAIGN to also get a live album, Thanks For The Feedback FREE. Tons of other extras available, and you’ll the digital versions before anyone else!

Support Pusabase & join iHerb - Up to $10.00 from your 1st order with discount coupon via link - Thanks!
02-18-2014, 12:56 PM
Omg i am guessing this is the full acoustic show shot by YouTube user issaquahwa excellent quality

http://www.youtube.com/user/issaquahwa/videos

loving all things pusa since 1995
02-19-2014, 08:44 AM
Does anybody have the setlist from Showbox? I usually take song notes at shows because I like to have a list handy for the reviews I do on my blog, but I was packed in so tight I could hardly move, let alone jot down any notes.

The acoustic shows were great! I was front row for the 7:00 performance. I expected to be in front of Chris, but he switched spots with Andrew! Also noticed that Chris was playing his "Caspar Babypants" guitar for the acoustic shows ... I was half-tempted to shout out a request for "I Wanna Be a Snowman." (My 2-year-old LOVES Caspar.)

Looks like the full show is definitely available on YouTube. The guys did add two songs for the 10:00 show, though. They took an audience request for "Jennifer's Jacket" and added "Body" in the encore. If anyone's interested, I can post the full setlists.

Glad to find this forum and hopefully connect with some fellow fans.
02-20-2014, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2014 05:36 AM by Timmy Dub.)
(02-19-2014 08:44 AM)Adrian Wrote:  Does anybody have the setlist from Showbox? I usually take song notes at shows because I like to have a list handy for the reviews I do on my blog, but I was packed in so tight I could hardly move, let alone jot down any notes.

The acoustic shows were great! I was front row for the 7:00 performance. I expected to be in front of Chris, but he switched spots with Andrew! Also noticed that Chris was playing his "Caspar Babypants" guitar for the acoustic shows ... I was half-tempted to shout out a request for "I Wanna Be a Snowman." (My 2-year-old LOVES Caspar.)

Looks like the full show is definitely available on YouTube. The guys did add two songs for the 10:00 show, though. They took an audience request for "Jennifer's Jacket" and added "Body" in the encore. If anyone's interested, I can post the full setlists.

Glad to find this forum and hopefully connect with some fellow fans.

Welcome Adrian! Sounds like they were amazing shows. Any mention of live info or unseen vids gets the pusafan community gushin at the flaps so please if there's any to be had, post em up!
02-20-2014, 06:53 PM
Photos: "Last night, PUSA Fest 2014 was raging at the Showbox at the Market! Seattle rockers The Presidents of the United States of America performed their annual show during President’s Day weekend..."
http://suzi-pratt.com/2014/02/photos-the...f-america/
02-22-2014, 04:18 AM
PUSAfest 2014 kicks out the jams (Photo Slideshow):
http://seattlemusicinsider.com/2014/02/2...kick-jams/
08-21-2017, 10:10 PM
Wonderful post.This is nice post and gives in depth information. I like to read this post because I met so many new facts about it actually.Thanks a lot. I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing..
Ayurvedic Center in Lucknow
panchkarma Treatment Center in Lucknow