Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pure Frosting (Japan pressing) on Ebay
12-25-2013, 08:24 PM
Pure Frosting (Japan pressing) on Ebay
Bargain priced Pure Frosting (Japan Pressing) on Ebay :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-PRESIDENTS-O...5402ae3a0f

Has some cool b-sides too. Let's Lynch the Landlord, George of the Jungle, Confusion and Devil in a Sleeping Bag

Support Pusabase & join iHerb - Up to $10.00 from your 1st order with discount coupon via link - Thanks!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Pure Frosting (Japan pressing) on Ebay
does the Japan version have Extra Frosting too? my version of PF doesn't, and I think the Australian version does, I'm assuming Japan would too?
Find all posts by this user
01-18-2014, 07:50 PM
There's no Extra Frosting on the Japanese edition. Extra Frosting is pretty useless, as it doesn't offer any b-sides or anything.

Support Pusabase & join iHerb - Up to $10.00 from your 1st order with discount coupon via link - Thanks!
01-19-2014, 03:14 AM
It's a live cd right?
01-19-2014, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2014 11:59 PM by pusafan.net.)
pure frosting (a proposed band name) was available in australia with a 2 cool things , disk one had the multimedia like the UK version and disk 2 was a bonus/best of type of cd, featured ca plane pour moi ( a french only single) the japan edition of pure frostings has lump live and a bonus track , to my knowledge the japanese cd does not come with bonus stickers in the case like the self titled or II, but is available with OBI stip, just had a look it also has an alternative track listing to the all the other editions

loving all things pusa since 1995
04-27-2018, 04:39 PM
Wonderful post.This is nice post and gives in depth information. I like to read this post because I met so many new facts about it actually.Thanks a lot. I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing....
Hair Transplant Clinic Lucknow, Best Hair Transplant Lucknow, Best Affordable Hair Transplantation Centre Lucknow