Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Seeing PUSA live Sat night London - anyone got setlists from UK gigs this week?
03-06-2014, 05:35 AM
RE: Seeing PUSA live Sat night London - anyone got setlists from UK gigs this week?
Bit late posting here but better late than never.

Great gig on Saturday. Had an awesome time as always.

Lurked around at the end with a poster tube hoping the guys would appear and sign for me but they didn't..

Gave it one last ditch effort and headed for the stage door after I got out and there was Jason having a cigarette. I asked him if they'd be up for signing my poster but he said he was too knackered to walk up all the stairs and bring it back down again. I suggested he let me come up to the party then and he agreed. Big Grin

[Image: 18260-4.jpg]

Got to hang around and have a bit of a quick chinwag with them but then had to leave as my friend was waiting outside and shivering. They had started on the end of tour celebratory bottle of Absinthe by this point so I'm guessing it got messy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Seeing PUSA live Sat night London - anyone got setlists from UK gigs this week?
(03-06-2014 05:35 AM)1nkling Wrote:  Bit late posting here but better late than never.

Great gig on Saturday. Had an awesome time as always.

Lurked around at the end with a poster tube hoping the guys would appear and sign for me but they didn't..

Gave it one last ditch effort and headed for the stage door after I got out and there was Jason having a cigarette. I asked him if they'd be up for signing my poster but he said he was too knackered to walk up all the stairs and bring it back down again. I suggested he let me come up to the party then and he agreed. Big Grin

[Image: 18260-4.jpg]

Got to hang around and have a bit of a quick chinwag with them but then had to leave as my friend was waiting outside and shivering. They had started on the end of tour celebratory bottle of Absinthe by this point so I'm guessing it got messy.

Very sweet indeed! Absinthe eh? Good choice Smile
Find all posts by this user
03-06-2014, 03:46 PM
Nice! Thanks for sharing the story. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user