Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
cover confusion
05-28-2014, 07:47 PM
Video cover confusion
any idea where this is from ? has alternative cover to what i got from the pledge

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

loving all things pusa since 1995
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 08:16 PM
RE: cover confusion
Looks like same as what's on the digital services. Are you sure it's a real vinyl cover? Vinyl I got from Amazon doesn't have the stereo logo neither.

Support Pusabase & join iHerb - Up to $10.00 from your 1st order with discount coupon via link - Thanks!
05-28-2014, 09:42 PM
I have no idea and I don't think the sellers have an idea either , every second advert on ebay uses this picture none of the sellers stock the item vinyl or CD it's ."in the where house" claiming to have thousands of items they can't take a picture of it ....... sounds like bullshit to me

05-28-2014, 11:17 PM
might just be the digital cover , just if it was a variant i would need to get it

05-29-2014, 04:11 AM
my yellow/red splat one doesn't have the stereo bit on the cover and I don't actually have the normal black vinyl yet so wonder if it's that?
Find all posts by this user
05-29-2014, 09:55 AM
the CD and 2 vinyl's that i have are all the same , i am happy to believe the cover with "stereo" it is just the cover for the digital download and sellers incorrectly are just using picture from Amazon