PUSA Board - The Presidents of the USA fan forum

Full Version: Meeting the guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Pusabase!

Long time PUSA fan here, first time posting in these forums.

I'm off to see the guys rock London at the start of March. Very much looking forward to another fantastic gig and hearing some of the new album stuff live.

I'm really hoping I could meet my favourite band after all these years. Maybe get a photo or get one of my picture disc vinyls signed! It'd make my year!

Anyone have any tips on going about this?
sometimes they offer vip meet and greet tickets , i got regular tickets for the Melbourne show the second they opened, about 2 or 3 weeks before the show they offered the vip upgrade , i just paid the difference for the vip, maybe they will do that again ???
(02-14-2014 09:02 AM)pusafan.net Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes they offer vip meet and greet tickets , i got regular tickets for the Melbourne show the second they opened, about 2 or 3 weeks before the show they offered the vip upgrade , i just paid the difference for the vip, maybe they will do that again ???

That would be cool. I'd definitely pay for the upgrade. Just over two weeks until the gig so maybe I'll see something.
contact the place where you purchased the tickets maybe they have them ? where are you seeing them ?
Oh, not seeing anything at the moment. I just mean based on what you said, maybe they'll be some sort of announcement soon. If not I'll just hang around after the gig and hope!
Reference URL's