PUSA Board - The Presidents of the USA fan forum

Full Version: Seeing PUSA live Sat night London - anyone got setlists from UK gigs this week?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey I was wondering what songs the band have picked for this weeks UK gigs as I'm going to see the guys in London for my birthday. It'd be awesome to see a setlist or even download a show from earlier in the week to show the wife before I introduce her to the best band in the world ever! Been dreaming about Roking out all month lol.
Expect something similar to this, which was the setlist from Utrecht:

KOTJ
Kitty
Poor Little Me
Some Postman
Tiki God
Slow Fly
Boll Weevil
Shreds of Boa
Good Morning Tycoon
Lump
Bad Times
She's a Nurse
Back Porch
Dune Buggy
Crown Victoria
Ladybug
Munky River
Finger Monster
Candy
Mach 5
Peaches
--------
Body
VKTRS
KOTJ

They've also been swapping some out for Innocent Bird and Volcano and may whack in N&F if we're lucky. That's been the trend so far anyway!
for other tidbits re: setlists and tour stuff you can check my twitter handle @PUSAfan
Is that setlist taken from the original setlist or? It's slightly different that what is on Pusabase 2014 tour page:
http://pusabase.com/2014.html
(02-27-2014 10:52 PM)Timmy Dub Wrote: [ -> ]Expect something similar to this, which was the setlist from Utrecht:

KOTJ
Kitty
Poor Little Me
Some Postman
Tiki God
Slow Fly
Boll Weevil
Shreds of Boa
Good Morning Tycoon
Lump
Bad Times
She's a Nurse
Back Porch
Dune Buggy
Crown Victoria
Ladybug
Munky River
Finger Monster
Candy
Mach 5
Peaches
--------
Body
VKTRS
KOTJ

They've also been swapping some out for Innocent Bird and Volcano and may whack in N&F if we're lucky. That's been the trend so far anyway!

Praying for Crown Victoria and Innocent Bird. I always wanted to see Sharpen up those fangs live but alas looks like I missed out there Tongue They played some love everybody stuff last time I saw them at the astoria a few years back.

Crown Victoria is a bloody good song really singable!
Thanks for the list - time to go hunt for torrents!

Just looked as the site and actually Sharpen up those fangs was played in one of the UK dates so AARRRGGGHH!!! gonna try shouting it if they ask for any suggestions lol
(03-01-2014 03:51 AM)chrisballewrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2014 10:52 PM)Timmy Dub Wrote: [ -> ]Expect something similar to this, which was the setlist from Utrecht:

KOTJ
Kitty
Poor Little Me
Some Postman
Tiki God
Slow Fly
Boll Weevil
Shreds of Boa
Good Morning Tycoon
Lump
Bad Times
She's a Nurse
Back Porch
Dune Buggy
Crown Victoria
Ladybug
Munky River
Finger Monster
Candy
Mach 5
Peaches
--------
Body
VKTRS
KOTJ

Praying for Crown Victoria and Innocent Bird. I always wanted to see Sharpen up those fangs live but alas looks like I missed out there Tongue They played some love everybody stuff last time I saw them at the astoria a few years back.

Crown Victoria is a bloody good song really singable!
Thanks for the list - time to go hunt for torrents!

Just looked as the site and actually Sharpen up those fangs was played in one of the UK dates so AARRRGGGHH!!! gonna try shouting it if they ask for any suggestions lol

Update:

posted to yahoo group too

oh my god pusa smashed it out at the o2 last night in London. They announced as it was Timmys 49th show they would play Mobile home which was awesome! Best live tracks from the new album by miles are She’s a nurse and Slow Slow fly. I’m in quite a bit of leg pain as staying upright in a 20meter by 30 meter moshpit of death with people flying over you all the time takes it’s toll in your 30s
Wow! Holy shit that gig was intense! Best show of the tour without a doubt! Mobile Home was great and KOTJ at the end was just awesome. Just when people were leaving they came back and did it one more time!

Yeah zeke apologies for the mistake, I must've made a typo... They did Body I think every other night in that place! But indeed it was Innocent Bird in Utrecht.. setlist: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bhj8v0aIAAARZxz.jpg
(03-04-2014 12:32 AM)Timmy Dub Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Holy shit that gig was intense! Best show of the tour without a doubt! Mobile Home was great and KOTJ at the end was just awesome. Just when people were leaving they came back and did it one more time!

Yeah zeke apologies for the mistake, I must've made a typo... They did Body I think every other night in that place! But indeed it was Innocent Bird in Utrecht.. setlist: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bhj8v0aIAAARZxz.jpg

haha yeah that was so funny when they did basically the longest KOTJ I've ever seen. There was some weird pervy old guy that got kicked out for basically trying to pull someone off the front railings by his pants lol and Chris joked they were taking him out for a milkshake because he just really needed a milkshake.

KOTJ was probably 15 minutes long! Chris came to the front right of stage presumably to say hi to Timmy at the end too which was real nice of him! Plus holy shit I've come up in bruises all over from hanging in the front middle all the way to the end lol. I may have headbutted some poor guy that got thrown at me at high speed.......some guy was videoing whilst crowdsurfing on his phone.....
(03-04-2014 12:46 AM)chrisballewrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2014 12:32 AM)Timmy Dub Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Holy shit that gig was intense! Best show of the tour without a doubt! Mobile Home was great and KOTJ at the end was just awesome. Just when people were leaving they came back and did it one more time!

haha yeah that was so funny when they did basically the longest KOTJ I've ever seen. There was some weird pervy old guy that got kicked out for basically trying to pull someone off the front railings by his pants lol and Chris joked they were taking him out for a milkshake because he just really needed a milkshake.

KOTJ was probably 15 minutes long! Chris came to the front right of stage presumably to say hi to Timmy at the end too which was real nice of him! Plus holy shit I've come up in bruises all over from hanging in the front middle all the way to the end lol. I may have headbutted some poor guy that got thrown at me at high speed.......some guy was videoing whilst crowdsurfing on his phone.....

All 3 of them usually come down the front to say goodbye to the fans up front, not sure why they didn't do it this time!

Yeah there were some weirdos in that pit. One guy seemed like he was either high on some weird drug or drunk off his face and was pulling my tshirt for a while. I just threw him off but I reckon that's the one who was thrown out. Another guy was hanging off my shoulders during the first song. It's hard not to take everything lightly when PUSA is on stage but it was a bit annoying. This wasn't the people-being-cramped behaviour you would normally expect though, it was just plain perverse as you say! I ended up being kind of ousted out to the right side over the course of the show, where there was a bit more space (by space, i mean 2 cm each side) and bloody loved every second of it. rock on!

oh, and some of the vinyls for sale were actually the coloured version! one of my friends "got lucky" at the notts show.
(03-05-2014 04:18 AM)Timmy Dub Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2014 12:46 AM)chrisballewrocks Wrote: [ -> ]

All 3 of them usually come down the front to say goodbye to the fans up front, not sure why they didn't do it this time!

Yeah there were some weirdos in that pit. One guy seemed like he was either high on some weird drug or drunk off his face and was pulling my tshirt for a while. I just threw him off but I reckon that's the one who was thrown out. Another guy was hanging off my shoulders during the first song. It's hard not to take everything lightly when PUSA is on stage but it was a bit annoying. This wasn't the people-being-cramped behaviour you would normally expect though, it was just plain perverse as you say! I ended up being kind of ousted out to the right side over the course of the show, where there was a bit more space (by space, i mean 2 cm each side) and bloody loved every second of it. rock on!

oh, and some of the vinyls for sale were actually the coloured version! one of my friends "got lucky" at the notts show.

oh you are not gonna fooking believe this but I just opened the vinyl to see and it's red and yellow swirl haha! woohoo a signed color vinyl Big Grin I did ask the girl to keep me one until the end so maybe she nicely selected a red one for me. Yeah I began in the middle and gradually got mushed over to the left as like you say one particular guy was not your usual rock concert fan and was up for some trouble. upturning my vinyl box gives me 14 tracks of lyrics woohoo!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's