PUSA Board - The Presidents of the USA fan forum

Full Version: PUSAfest2015 ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will there be a PUSAfest 2015? Received a Showbox email on 12-24 that shows upcoming concerts in Seattle for the next several months. I initially freaked out when I saw February 12th and 13th dates for Billy Idol in the email, but later realized they were for different theatres and not The Showbox. Nothing showing at this time for President's Day weekend at The Showbox where PUSA has had their past shows ( other than PUSAfest2014 Sunday shows at The Triple Door ). My wife and I have been able to attend the last two PUSAfests. What an unforgettable thrill. Not sure when those past concert dates were announced, but I think they would have done so by now. Or are they just in no big rush? Not 1OO% sure we'd be able to go anyways, but the first step would be for the guys to schedule a PUSAfest2015.
Let me know what you all have heard.
not sure when it's usually announced, had completely forgotten about it to be fair. it is quite late, maybe hit up finn on the twitter or fb.

i distinctly remember the first pusafest and telling my friend to book his flight during xmas dinner, so i think it's usually announced around december time.
There is still no update on the tripple door webpage or the show box page and if you shoot over to presidents rock there are no upcoming shows for 2015 i guess with andrew moving away its hard
looks like the band are taking the year off, so pusafest highly unlikely. another indefinite break on the cards it seems.
(01-14-2015 12:33 AM)pusafan.net Wrote: [ -> ]There is still no update on the tripple door webpage or the show box page and if you shoot over to presidents rock there are no upcoming shows for 2015 i guess with andrew moving away its hard

Aw, Andrew is moving away? Or has moved away? That's no good. Any idea where and why?
i am fairly sure he is in San Diego now , after having a going away party ( Andrew Fest at Slims in Seattle) last June ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEkywr3MEPI
Thanks for all the input. Since January is closing to an end here and no news has surfaced, it's quite obvious there will be no PUSAfest2015. Reinforcing that fact is the Caspar Babypants lineup which shows a President's Day weekend "concert". Here's the details:

SATURDAY
2/14/15
TOP POT DOUGHNUTS
BOTHELL LOCATION
18001 Bothell Everett Highway
Bothell, WA 98012
206-631-2061
FREE!
set time - 10:30am
with Andrew moving , the pledge giving fans access to rare pusa memorabilia & pusafest 2014 having an album release plus a live cd and regular pusafest shows and an acoustic , i hope it was not a last horah, 2014 was a very busy year for pusa as a band and as individuals they were busy with there own side projects Chris with caspababy pants and his solo relaxation music , Andrew with the fixers and hard roller , Jason playing with The Nevada Bachelors again
Reference URL's