PUSA Board - The Presidents of the USA fan forum
Pure Frosting (Japan pressing) on Ebay - Printable Version

+- PUSA Board - The Presidents of the USA fan forum (http://pusabase.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PUSA Talk (/Forum-PUSA-Talk)
+--- Forum: PUSA - Collector's Edition (/Forum-PUSA-Collector-s-Edition)
+--- Thread: Pure Frosting (Japan pressing) on Ebay (/Thread-Pure-Frosting-Japan-pressing-on-Ebay)

Pure Frosting (Japan pressing) on Ebay - zeke - 12-25-2013 08:24 PM

Bargain priced Pure Frosting (Japan Pressing) on Ebay :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-PRESIDENTS-OF-THE-UMITED-STATES-OF-AMERICA-PURE-FROSTING-JAPAN-CD-OBI-W736-/360822225423?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item5402ae3a0f

Has some cool b-sides too. Let's Lynch the Landlord, George of the Jungle, Confusion and Devil in a Sleeping Bag

RE: Pure Frosting (Japan pressing) on Ebay - Bath of Drool - 01-17-2014 11:16 AM

does the Japan version have Extra Frosting too? my version of PF doesn't, and I think the Australian version does, I'm assuming Japan would too?

RE: Pure Frosting (Japan pressing) on Ebay - zeke - 01-18-2014 07:50 PM

There's no Extra Frosting on the Japanese edition. Extra Frosting is pretty useless, as it doesn't offer any b-sides or anything.

RE: Pure Frosting (Japan pressing) on Ebay - Bath of Drool - 01-19-2014 03:14 AM

It's a live cd right?

RE: Pure Frosting (Japan pressing) on Ebay - pusafan.net - 01-19-2014 11:18 PM

pure frosting (a proposed band name) was available in australia with a 2 cool things , disk one had the multimedia like the UK version and disk 2 was a bonus/best of type of cd, featured ca plane pour moi ( a french only single) the japan edition of pure frostings has lump live and a bonus track , to my knowledge the japanese cd does not come with bonus stickers in the case like the self titled or II, but is available with OBI stip, just had a look it also has an alternative track listing to the all the other editions

RE: Pure Frosting (Japan pressing) on Ebay - smith andrew - 04-27-2018 04:39 PM

Wonderful post.This is nice post and gives in depth information. I like to read this post because I met so many new facts about it actually.Thanks a lot. I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing....
Hair Transplant Clinic Lucknow, Best Hair Transplant Lucknow, Best Affordable Hair Transplantation Centre Lucknow