PUSAfest ’12 – Showbox at the Market, Seattle, WA – February 18th (Day 2)
This year the PUSAfest was a two day event (down from three). Check out: February 17th PUSAFest 2012 special.
Like I did with February 17th show. I’m collecting every detail I can find from PUSAfest 2012 day 2 under this blog post. If you have photos, reviews, videos, setlist details etc. you want to share, Let me know.
The Presidents Of The United States Of America – Pusafest 2012
Location: PUSAfest ’12, Showbox at the Market, Seattle, WA
The Legendary Duo
Mike Phirman (W00tstock)
Setlist & Videos:
Rot in the Sun
Lunatic To Love
Shreds of Boa
Peaches (video – distorted)
We Are Not Going to Make It
Kick Out the Jams
Naked & Famous
Ghosts Are Everywhere
Video Killed The Radio Star
—– encore —–
Nuthin But Luv
Mixed Up SOB
More Bad Times
setlist details from sound man’s sheet.
Notes from JKP:
- Jason himself came into the sound box, grabbed a mic, welcomed everyone to PUSAFEST and introduced Mike Phirmin. He stood by the sound box for a bit watching Mike before heading backstage.
- Mike Phirmin bombed and was almost forced off the stage. The Duo was great.
- After Postman, Chris said something about playing some songs from the new album then said they’d just play the whole album. They then played their entire debut album in order. SWEET!!! After N&F he said “There’s your whole album”.
- SOB is not on the written set sheet. After NBL Jason got Chris’s attention and they talked a second. Chris came to the mic and said they forgot to do the hit song from their last album. Then they played SOB. So they snuck it in on the soundman
- PUSA played longer than scheduled by 15-20 min. We were thinking it was because they cancelled the Feb 19 show.
- I don’t remember the song but Andrew did a nice long solo and then he and Chris did a choreographed thing where at the same time they threw each other their guitars. At that point Chris played a guitar solo while Andew played bass for the rest of the song. I have never seen them do that before but maybe they have. Was cool!
The Presidents of The United States of America Make a Triumphant Return to Seattle’s Showbox Market – By Holly Homan (review + photos!)
Live Review: Celebrating Presidents Day the right way with POTUSA
The Gas Man OnDemand Podcast – Jason Finn interview about the PUSAfest, sports and more:
From the Presidents of the United States of America, Finn joins Gas and Elise to talk about his band and what an arena being built in Seattle would mean from an artist’s perspective.
Read more: http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/
Send Your PUSA and Pusafest 2012 news to:
Support this Pusabase and buy your health products from iHerb.com, and get a 5 dollar discount (or $10! from orders over $40) from your first order by using coupon YUY952 – Try it, love it, share it.