FIFA 14 – PS4 Videos, reviews, interviews, screenshots, links and more!
FIFA 14 – Game description:
Experience the emotion of scoring great goals in FIFA 14. The game plays the way great soccer matches are contested, with innovations to the award-winning gameplay that inspire fans to build play through midfield, dictating the tempo of a match. Feel the tension as chances are created, and experience the thrill of hitting the back of the net. A new feature called Pure Shot and a brand-new ball physics system will transform shooting, making every shot attempt feel real, and when players connect with the perfect strike, feel exhilarating. FIFA 14 delivers engaging online features and live services that connect fans to the heartbeat of the sport – and to each other – through EA SPORTS Football Club. FIFA 14 is soccer’s social network, where fans connect, compete and share with millions of others around the world.
Fuelled by EA SPORTS IGNITE, FIFA 14 will feel alive with players who think, move, and behave like world-class footballers, and dynamic stadiums that come to life. Players have four times the decision making ability and feel alive with human-like reactions, anticipation, and instincts. With 10 times more animation depth and detail than previous consoles, FIFA 14 delivers the dynamic movements and biomechanics of the world’s best footballers. Players are agile and athletic as they plant, pivot and cut, and explode out of each step. The increased fidelity has a game-changing effect on gameplay. Plus, the artistry and athleticism of footballers will come to life with the addition of hundreds of new types of skills and hundreds of new behaviors. And for the first time ever, fans will feel the electricity of a living stadium as the emotions of new 3D crowds rise and fall around the stories on the pitch.
- EA SPORTS IGNITE – Ignite blends new technology with the best rendering, run-time physics, animation, intelligence, locomotion, and online systems from across EA into one powerful, new engine. Athletes possess human-like intelligence for advanced decision-making, players have true athletic motion, and living worlds make the game experience as rich and dynamic as real-world stadiums.
- Pro Instincts – Players will make intelligent decisions with human-like reaction times, moving instinctively around the pitch like world class footballers. Players will anticipate moves to seal off opponents and intercept passes, skip over tackles and out-stretched legs to avoid collisions, and slow opponents by hooking or holding an arm.
- Precision Movement – With 10 times more animation depth and detail, EA SPORTS IGNITE delivers the dynamic movements and biomechanics of the world’s best footballers. Every step counts as players now plant, pivot and cut, change direction and shift their momentum with the agility and explosiveness of elite athletes. Player acceleration and deceleration is more realistic with a game-changing effect on gameplay. Players feel more grounded, agile and explosive, and manage their momentum with distinct foot plants and push-offs.
- Elite Technique – Harnessing the power and memory of the new consoles, FIFA 14 delivers hundreds of never-before-seen new skills and behaviors. Players have an arsenal of new shot types such as side volleys, defections, power chips and first time screamers, and new passes such as touch, over-head, slice and lobs. New behaviors include trapping the ball in stride at pace, panic turns when defenders are beaten, off-balance shots, missed shot reactions, and more.
- Living Worlds – The world inside the stadium feels alive and stunning 3D crowds and dynamic sidelines impact the experience. Players are also aware of the match and what needs to be done to get a result–their sense of urgency increases as the match draws on, and if a goal is needed, they rush to take a throw-in or corner if time is running down.
- Pure Shot – Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed.
- Real Ball Physics – Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real footballers.
- Protect The Ball – Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo. Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the pace of the match. Plus, out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities.
- Teammate Intelligence – Better decision-making delivers tighter, smarter marking and improved run tracking. Defenders recognize opportunities to provide support and win back possession. Attacking players have new ways to outsmart their opponents by creating space for themselves, running along the backline and checking their pace.
- Sprint Dribble Turns – Utilize quick, explosive cuts and turns to beat defenders one-on-one while sprinting with the ball. Players can move in any direction, preserving their natural momentum and maintaining possession of the ball.
- Variable Dribble Touches – The First Touch Control of dribbling varies a player’s touch when dribbling with pace. Skilled players stand out while less skilled players will experience fewer perfect touches and more uncertainty dribbling.
- Skill Games – A competitive practice mode to learn or master the fundamental skills necessary to compete at FIFA 14. Become a better player, faster, no matter what your skill level, competing against yourself or friends in all-new mini-games.
- Career Mode – Search for talent year-round with the new Global Transfer Network that brings the world of professional scouting to life. Develop and refine your own scouting network. Evaluate footballers to uncover the attributes of players who could bolster your squad during the transfer windows. A new hub delivers easy navigation, fewer interruptions and live scouting reports.
- Complete Authenticity – 500 officially licensed clubs, over 30 leagues and more than 15,000 players.
Developer: EA Canada
Publisher: Electronic Arts (EA)
Genre: Sports, Football simulation (Soccer)
Other platforms: Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 3, Sony PSP, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Where to buy? Pre-Order
Videos: Gameplay, trailers, demos
FIFA 14 | Official E3 Trailer | Xbox One & PS4:
“FIFA 14 Official Gameplay Trailer for Xbox One and PS4. Lionel Messi, Pique, and their Barcelona teammates describe the perfect goal, supported by exclusive gameplay for FIFA 14, coming soon to Xbox One and PS4.”
FIFA 14 Gameplay Demo – IGN Live – E3 2013:
“We dribble, pass and shoot our way through EA Sports’ best selling franchise.”
FIFA 14 Ultimate Team – New Features Trailer:
“FIFA 14 Ultimate Team – New Features Trailer. The most popular game mode in FIFA 14 gets all new features: Single Matches, Deeper Chemistry, 10 Divisions, Search by Name, Player Loyalty, Squad Customisation, more”
FIFA 14 Pure Shot & Real Ball Physics – Features Trailer:
“Unleash the perfect strike in FIFA 14. With all-new gameplay features, Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics, get ready to net the most exciting goals in videogame history! Belt it like Gareth Bale or make it swerve like Luis Suarez.”
FIFA 14 Screenshots for PS4 – videogamer.com
FIFA Soccer 14 Images – ign.com
Reviews and previews:
FIFA 14 PS4 Next Gen – Gameplay and Initial Impressions :
FIFA 14 review – The Beautiful Game. – Ign.com
FIFA 14 Review – gamespot.com
FIFA 14 (PS4 & Xbox One) review – pocket-lint.com
Interviews & Other:
FIFA 14 reveal: Exclusive Gareth Bale motion capture:
“FIFA 14 reveal: Exclusive Gareth Bale motion capture. FIFA 14 launches and reveals Gareth Bale as the face for the UK, we see how he gets inside the game.”
FIFA 14 – First Look Developer Interview:
“FSB had the chance to sit down with FIFA 14 Producer, Sebastian Enrique at EA Guildford recently and discuss the new announcements that will feature in the game when its released later on this year.”
FIFA 14 Producer Interview “It’s a completely new system”:
“FIFA 14 Producer Interview “It’s a completely new system”: We chat to Kantcho Doskov about the upcoming FIFA 14 as he tells us about the completely revamped locomotion system, imperfect shots and more. FIFA 14 comes to PS3 and Xbox 360 on September 27, with Xbox One and PS4 versions to follow”
FIFA 14 Next-Gen Developer Interview:
“During our time in LA at E3 2013, we had the privilege of speaking to FIFA 14 producer, Santiago Jaramillo and asking him a variety of questions regarding next-gen, FIFA 14.”
E3 2013: FIFA 14 Targets Next-Gen Glory – ign.com
EA: Next-gen FIFA hasn’t hurt PS3, 360 SKUs – mcvuk.com
Interview – Marcel Kuhn (FIFA 14 Ultimate Team) – clickonline.com
Playstation 4 games – Complete list:
Click here for the complete list of Playstation 4 games. Includes links to PS4 game specials like this one.