NBA 2K14 – Playstation 4 – Videos, reviews, interviews, screenshots and more details!
NBA 2K14 – Game Description
NBA 2K14 marks the return of the world’s biggest and best NBA video game franchise. Following more than 38 Sports Game of the Year and “Best Of” mentions last year, 2K14 is set to rule the virtual hardwood once again. This year, 2K joins forces with the league’s most dominant force: LeBron James. With a soundtrack hand-picked by the King, refined controls featuring the new Pro Stick, new Signature Skills, enhanced defense including blocked dunks, and more, NBA 2K14 will raise the bar yet again.
- Dynamic Living Rosters powered by Stats, Inc. – Player attributes and tendencies automatically update daily to reflect true life hot and cold streaks. Now, each game played in the NBA can have an effect on your game.
- King James Soundtrack – Featuring artists and tracks hand-picked by LeBron James, including JAY Z, Eminem, The Black Keys, Daft Punk, and many more.
- Pro Stick – Throw down show-stopping moves, pull off intricate shots, and toss flashy no-look passes with deadly accuracy with Pro Stick control. Easily the most intuitive basketball controls ever implemented.
- Signature Skills – Six new Signature Skills, ensuring each NBA player?s unique abilities are represented in the most authentic way possible
- More Signature Styles – New jump shots, dunk and layup packages, dribble moves, free throws, pre-game intros, getbacks, celebrations and more
- Depth of Content – With significant upgrades in nearly every aspect of the game, both on and off the court, NBA 2K14 boasts more animation content than any previous basketball title, and includes more than 3000 new animations.
Developer: Visual Concepts
Publisher: 2K Sports
Release date: November 15, 2013 (launch date title!)
Other platforms: PLAYSTATION 3, Xbox 360, PC, Xbox One
Where to buy?:
Videos: Gameplay, trailers, demos
While waiting the game to be released, here’s video collection of more interesting videos about this game:
NBA 2K14 Next-Gen: OMG Trailer
NBA 2K14 PS4 Gameplay video:
NBA 2K14 – Real Voices Trailer:
“2K Sports “Real Voice” brings audio from actual NBA interviews — the voices of both player and coaches — directly into NBA 2K14. With over 600 in-game interviews, Real Voice brings the celebrated authenticity of the NBA 2K experience to a whole new level on next gen consoles. From cover athlete Lebron James to James Harden, Kevin Durant and so many other great players and coaches, the amount of Real Voice content in NBA 2K14’s halftime and post-game interviews is something you have to experience to believe.
NBA 2K14 available at launch of the next gen consoles”
NBA 2K14 Video – Miami Heat vs. Classic Chicago Bulls (PS4):
Reviews and previews:
IGN Reviews : NBA 2K14 – (PS4, Xbox One) Review:
NBA 2K14 PS4 review – No signs of fadeaway from this annual hall-of-famer – officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk
One-on-one review: ‘NBA 2K14’ vs. ‘NBA Live 14’ – usatoday.com
NBA 2K14 Review – giantbomb.com
Video Game Review: Nba 2k14 For PS4 – weeklyfog.com
2K releases new NBA 2K14 next-gen screens – gamespot.com
NBA 2K14 Screenshots – gamefaqs.com
NBA 2K14 PS4 Vs Xbox One Game DVR Comparison
PS4 vs Xbox 360 and PS3 NBA 2K14 Graphics Comparison Part 2 – Playstation 4 Footage:
Interviews & Other:
Collection of interviews and other interesting videos & links.
NBA 2K14 Developer BreakDown | Gameplay:
“NBA 2K14 Developer Diary Interview Insight on Gameplay. This is My BreakDown of the developers and my thoughts on my experience playing the game. ”
NBA 2K14 Interview | Chris Snyder Talks Features, AI, and LeBron:
Matt caught up with Chris Snyder, senior director of marketing at 2K Sports, at Gamescom this year to chat about NBA 2K14.
NBA LIVE 14 – E3 Developer Interview Discussing Gameplay Feature BounceTek & Ignite Engine – E3M13:
First Look at NBA 2K14 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One – blog.games.com
NBA 2K14?s Eco-Motion Engine Brings Players to Life on PS4 – blog.us.playstation.com
List of Playstation 4 games:
Click here for list of Playstation 4 games with details.