Iherb.com 2013 – Coupons, Discounts, Specials, Referral code and more
Some basic info about iHerb.com:
– All the Iherb coupons are valued the same. (coupon/code/gift code)
– Currently the gift coupon for the first time customers are valued $5.00/$10.00 ($10.00 on orders over $40.00+)
– Coupons works on first time customers only!
– iHerb coupons doesn’t expire!
– There are no country restrictions with the coupon codes!
– You need to make a purchase from iHerb to get your own discount coupon that you can share with your friends.
– When you share your coupon code to your friends, and family. You will start earning iHerb rewards (and became “affiliate”).
iHerb 2013 Discount Tips:
Here are some great tips for the first time customers and for old customers:
http://www.iherb.com/Specials – If you are new to iHerb. Specials section is pretty much the first place you want to check out. All the latest specials can be found from that page.
http://www.iherb.com/Free-Samples – Free product samples! Just remembert that you can pick only one free product sample per order (Reminder: you can’t order the same free item twice).
http://www.iherb.com/Trial-Pricing – Product trials. Some great bargains within this section.
http://www.iherb.com/Short-Dated-Sale – Short dated products. New iHerb interface hides this page pretty well for some reason.
Iherb Affiliate (iHerb Rewards):
Iherb also works as an “affiliate network”. If you want to know more asbout about it. See my related iHerb blog posts:
7 reasons why iHerb is my favourite affiliate network? – Reasons why I have added iHerb onto my sites.
Adsense vs Amazon Associates vs iHerb vs Tradedoubler (review) – More about various affiliate networks, including iHerb.
What is the best iHerb discount coupon code? – Learn more about “best iHerb coupons”.
Iherb Rewards – More detailed info about the whole iHerb rewards program (affiliate network) including a video.
Dedicated pages for these countries:
Iherb ships to over 150 different countries. Countries including:
Chile, China, Costa Rica, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Croatia, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom,