Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) – Videos, reviews, interviews, screenshots, graphics comparison and more
World-renowned Kojima Productions showcases the latest masterpiece in the Metal Gear Solid franchise with Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (on sale Spring 2014) is the first segment of the ‘Metal Gear Solid V Experience’ and prologue to the larger second segment, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain launching thereafter. MGSV: GZ gives core fans the opportunity to get a taste of the world-class production’s unparalleled visual presentation and gameplay before the release of the main game. It also provides an opportunity for gamers who have never played a Kojima Productions game, and veterans alike, to gain familiarity with the radical new game design and unparalleled style of presentation. The critically acclaimed Metal Gear Solid franchise has entertained fans for decades and revolutionized the gaming industry. Kojima Productions once again raises the bar with the FOX Engine offering incredible graphic fidelity and the introduction of open world game design in the Metal Gear Solid universe. This is the experience that core gamers have been waiting for.
- THE POWER OF FOX ENGINE – Ground Zeroes showcases Kojima Productions’ stunning FOX Engine, a true next-generation game engine which revolutionizes the Metal Gear Solid experience.
- INTRODUCTION TO OPEN WORLD DESIGN – The first Metal Gear Solid title to offer open world gameplay. Ground Zeroes offers total freedom of play: how missions are undertaken is entirely down to the user.
- UNRESTRICTED STEALTH – Imagine classic Metal Gear gameplay but with no restrictions or boundaries. Players use intelligence and cerebral strategy to sneak their way through entire missions, or go in all guns blazing.
- MULTIPLE MISSIONS AND TASKS -Ground Zeroes boasts a central story mode and Side-Ops missions ranging from tactical action, aerial assaults and “covert” missions that will be sure to surprise.
- REDESIGNED INTERFACE – Ground Zeroes users will benefit from a clean in-game HUD that shows the minimal amount of on-screen data to give a more intense gaming experience.
Developer: Kojima Productions
Genre: Action-adventure, stealth
Where to buy?:
Other platforms: PLAYSTATION 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Release date: March 18, 2014
Videos: Gameplay, trailers, demos
While waiting the game to be released, here’s video collection of more interesting videos about this game:
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes – New Gameplay & Hands-on Impressions with Max Scoville:
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes – ULTIMATE PREVIEW & NEW GAMEPLAY [PS4]:
Metal Gear Solid V – Awesome New Ground Zeroes Gameplay Footage! (PS4 Version) :
Reviews and previews:
Screenshots & Graphics comparison:
Ground Zeroes Graphics Comparison – gamespot.com
Current Gen & Next Gen Comparison – konami.jp
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Screenshots for PS4 – videogamer.com
Other videos & links:
Collection of interviews and other interesting links regarding this game.
The Most Important Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Questions Answered:
“What platform has the best DLC? How’s the new Snake? How long is it?”
Hideo Kojima Speaks! New Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes PS4 Gameplay [1080p]
Rob chats with Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima and Character Designer Yoji Shinkawa about Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes – featuring brand new, never-before-seen Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes PS4 gameplay.
Playstation 4 games list:
BONUS offer: Vitacost and iHerb coupon codes:
Try healthy with your gaming hobby. Try Vitacost and iHerb. Save money with discount coupons
Vitacost gives you $10.00 OFF from your first order (orders over $30.00). Get your $10.00 Vitacost discount code via this link.