List of Best iHerb Products – My favorites for 2014 (Part 2) and my iHerb coupon code
Welcome to the second part of my iHerb favorites. You can find the first part from here.
My best buys list includes some products I have ordered multiple times, and some that I plan to order again. I won’t bore you with long reviews. You can find more info about each product simply by clicking the name. If you have any suggestions what to try next, feel free to leave a comment. I’m always happy to test out new products.
List is not in any order. List is simply just gathered from my order and review history. I have given 4 or 5 star rating to every product listed.
Just here for the iherb coupon?
If you are a new customer and looking just for the iHerb coupon. Just click here, and it goes to your shopping cart automatically or use coupon YUY952 during checkout.
My iHerb Favorites – Best Buys for 2014
1. Now Foods, Solutions, Shea Butter, 7 fl oz (207 ml)
Shea butter is great for dry and cracked skin. Now Foods Shea Butter offers quality and value ratio.
2. Isatori, Eat-Smart Bar, Frosted Cinnamon Caramel Crunch, 9 Bars, 2.82 oz (80 g) Each
My favorite energy/protein bar. Simply delicious. Great texture, and nicely sized bars. There’s also “Chocolate Peanut Caramel Crunch” version available, but it isn’t my favorite. My brother says it’s better tasting, but you cannot argue about taste.
3. Mount Hagen, Organic-Café, Decaffeinated, Freeze Dried Instant Coffee, 3.53 oz (100 g)
I’m a coffee addict. I have tried many different instant coffees, and this is the best decaffeinated instant coffee I have tested. Nice amount of servings, great taste, and organic too.
4. Alba Botanica, Natural Acne Dote, Deep Clean Astringent, Oil-Free, 6 fl oz (177 ml)
Alba Botanica has many Acne Dote Deep Clean products. I’m happy with pretty much all that they offer.
5. Now Foods, Essential Oils, Eucalyptus, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
Essential Oils can be used in many ways. Refreshing the room (add few drops to vacuum cleaner filter), laundry (few drops to where “fabric softener” goes…). There’s larger bottle also available, but this goes a really long way.
6. Now Foods, Real Food, Non-Fat Dry Milk Powder, 14 oz (397 g)
Funny (or sad) to order dry milk from US, but this is cheaper than what they sold here in Finland. Great quality milk powder. Great for cooking.
7. Queen Helene, Gentle Natural Facial Scrub, Oatmeal ‘n Honey, 6 oz (170 g)
Queen Helene has many products, and they offer pretty much the best bang for the buck. I’m pretty sure you won’t get disappointed with if choose other “flavors” from their selection.
8. BNRG, Power Crunch, Protein Energy Crisp Bar, Chocolate Brownie Wonder, 12 Bars, 1.5 oz (41 g) Each
I could eat these energy bars all day. It’s hard to describe the taste, it’s like a chocolate dessert.
9. Sunfood, Fine Kalahari Desert Salt, 454 g
Healthier salt. Kalahari desert salt has all the minerals & trace elements that salt should have.
10. Queen Helene, Cocoa Butter Creme, 4.8 oz (136 g)
Like I said previously. Queen Helene has great beauty product with cheap prices. Same goes with this one.
11. Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraDerm Gold, Collagen Booster, 60 Capsules
Collagen booster for your skin. You can feel noticeably difference withing weeks. Just follow the instructions carefully.
Have you already used your Iherb promo code (YUY952)? Try Vitacost:
Sadly iHerb doesn’t offer any coupons for old customers (although, you can get extra discounts by iHerb rewards program when you share your own coupon to your friends)
Or you can try Vitacost, and use the first timer promo coupon:
Vitacost gives you $10.00 OFF from your first order (orders over $30.00). Get your $10.00 Vitacost discount code via this link.