Can I Avoid Coronavirus/COVID-19 By Taking Supplements?
Before you’ll continue any further. Please notice that there is no supplement that will cure you from the coronavirus (Covid-19). I’m writing this to everyone who is like me; To those who try every possible way to fight this disease. I call it an extra step!
Back in 2016 I had the Swine Flu (H1N1), which has been by far the worst flu I have ever gotten. Luckily I was well prepared for that. I had pretty much all the basic supplements that helped relieve the symptoms. From what I have gathered, the Covid-19 attacks your lungs badly. If your lungs are in bad shape to begin with. Best and the only way to fight against Covid-19 is to stay home, wash hands, and keep the social distance. If you are a smoker: If there ever has been a time to quit smoking….this is it! And if you haven’t exercised, this is the time to begin doing so. It will help to strengthen your lungs. Just avoid social contacts, and do exercises at home/backyard whatever keeps the distance between other people.
Extra Step – Things to consider – My iHerb list:
I prefer iHerb, because it’s a reliable online store, fast shipping and has *cheap prices (due to corona virus each product has been limited to 4 per customer!)
1. Vitamin C – Early on it was discussed that the Vitamin C might play a part with the healing process. Well, it’s something that pretty much with every flu gets recommended.
2. Zinc – Another majorly discussed supplement that plays a major role by reducing the recovery time from almost every flu. Preferable lozenges, because they are good for sore throat too. Looks like I’m not the only one who prefers lozenges, as most of them are sold out!
3. Vitamin B6 – Many people suggest that chicken soup will help. Chicken contains plenty of vitamin B6. Don’t drop the chicken soup from your diet!
4. Vitamin E – It’s a powerful antioxidant, and it’s good for lungs
5. Vitamin D – When you stay inside, and lose the natural Vitamin D source from the sun. Supplement is a good way to fight the deficiency.
6. Elderberry – This was by far the best supplement (for me) against the Swine Flu. It helped a lot with a sore throat. I counted the hours for the next lozenge (I followed the suggested use). H1N1 felt like I had swallowed razor blades. Sambucus lozenges helped to ease the pain…a lot!
7. Antioxidants – There are of course wide selection of various antioxidants products. You might want to try them out.
8. Multivitamins – If you are lazy (like me). I prefer multivitamins. Plenty of goodies packed in one.
Remember These Against Coronavirus/COVID-19 too…
9. Soap – Always wash your hands thoroughly. You can never have too many soap bars.
10. Hand Cream – Using hand sanitizer and soap your hands gets dry really easily. Use hand creams to keep your skin soft.
*cheap prices compared to what supplements costs in Finland.
Save Money with iHerb Coupon YUY952
This site uses affiliate links. Did you know that using affiliate links will not cost you any extra time or money. Using the coupon code above will keep my blog running! Stay Safe! Stay Home!
Badlands admin is a huge Bruce Springsteen (obviously) and a music fan from Finland.. Avid coffee drinker. Every blog post requires plenty of coffee. What else…Oh. I wrote a book called “How Bruce Springsteen’s Music Saved My Life: The Story of a Bullied Boy“. It’s available on major eBook stores like Amazon Kindle, Google Play, iTunes…